1. Website presentation.
Under Article 6 of French Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to users of the site the identity of various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner: Innov’ATM
- Address: 15 rue Alfred Sauvy 31270 Cugnaux, France
- SAS with a capital of 52 790 €
- SIRET: 80074744600030
- Code APE: 7112B
- Identification Number: RCS Toulouse B 800 747 446
- Intra-community VAT number: FR05800747446
- Creation: Agence de communication Stand Out France
- Responsible for publication: Stéphane Bascobert – Phone number : +33 5 36 47 78 87
- Host: O2 Switch – 224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
2. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
Innov’ATM is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, except prior written authorization of Innov’ATM.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
3. The main laws involved.
French Law no. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, as amended by Law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 on information technology, files and freedoms.
French Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.